Last updated on October 23rd, 2023 at 08:22 pm
HuwsNursery is a channel which dedicates itself to teaching you how to grow an abundance of food at your home. Videos are uploaded every week and cover a vast range of subjects including; soil health, sowing, transplanting, weeding, organic tips, permaculture, pest control, harvesting and low maintenance growing to name a few.
Using the cardboard toilet roll method for seedlings is PERFECT for small kiddie gardeners: you can write the child’s name on the roll, and when it’s time to transplant, little hands can manage the roll without squishing their beloved seedlings. It’s magical.
Meet James Jones, a passionate gardening writer whose words bloom with the wisdom of an experienced horticulturist. With a deep-rooted love for all things green, James has dedicated his life to sharing the art and science of gardening with the world. James's words have found their way into countless publications, and his gardening insights have inspired a new generation of green thumbs. His commitment to sustainability and environmental stewardship shines through in every article he crafts.
- Never Throw Away Toilet Paper Rolls | 5 Uses in Gardening
- Top 50 Secret Gardening Ideas & Hacks for…
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Growing Your Own Food
- Teaching children the joy of gardening
- How to Grow No Dig Parsnips
- Freeze Sage: This Is The Perfect Way To Keep It In Stock
- How To Grow Cilantro Easily In The House
- A perennial garlic ground cover for the permaculture pond
- Growing Potatoes In A Grow Bag