Are there any benefits???
Ants are known for their ability to help control the population of other insects. They can be used to control cockroaches, flies, and other pests. Ants also help with the decomposition process and they are actually very good at cleaning up messes.
Ants are known for their ability to help control the population of other insects. They can be used to control cockroaches, flies and other pests.
There are a number of ways in which ants can be used for pest management:
* Ants eat the eggs of their prey;
* Ants kill their prey by stinging them;
* Ants kill their prey by biting them;
* Ants kill their prey by dragging them away from food sources so they can’t feed themselves anymore;
* Ants remove dead bodies from the area so that they don’t attract
A study was done by the University of California, Riverside which found that ants can consume up to 50% of their body weight in food every day. They also produce a lot less waste than other insects, so they have a minimal impact on the environment.
Ants are also known for their ability to keep their home clean and tidy by collecting food scraps and other debris that would otherwise be left lying around on the ground or in your house. This is especially useful for those who suffer from allergies which make it difficult for them to breathe indoors.